CARROT SOUP WITH GINGER AND TURMERIC

The last two weeks of December always catch me off guard. How is it already winter and where did the year go? It feels surreal to me how quickly the year has gone by. During the last days of the year, I turn into an indoor person as I am not very fond of winter and cold temperatures. Curling up on the couch with a blanket and holding a cup of steaming hot soup is about as good as it gets this time of the year. In fact, soups are my dinner of choice during winter and the brighter the colour, the better. This one is not only very orange but also quite hot even though there is no chilli in it. The heat in this carrot soup with ginger, in fact, comes from the ginger itself.

CARROT SOUP WITH GINGER AND TURMERIC

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here