{MOMOFUKU RASPBERRY LEMONADE CAKE} – TORT CU ZMEURA SI LAMAIE

Ever since Christina Tosi replaced Joe Bastianich in the new Masterchef season, I’ve been slightly obbsessed with her recipes. She’s a pastry chef and I am somehow excited to see pastry chefs stepping out on tv shows like this one. I kept reading on various blogs that the recipes found in her Momofuku Milk Bar book are time consuming and hard to master and I thought this was the challenge I needed, although I don’t mind complex and time consuming cakes (do check my entremets for that matter). But I was intrigued by the elements she used in her cakes and the fact that she relies on the pure beauty of a naked cake to impress. And it works, it really does as after revealing my cake, I was in pure awe and I’m not that easily impressed when it comes to cakes, believe me!

{MOMOFUKU RASPBERRY LEMONADE CAKE} – TORT CU ZMEURA SI LAMAIE

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here